Scandinavian design and color? Top-notch food? A viking longship? A giant dragon skeleton? You can have it all!
The Krønasår Museum-Hotel is Europa-Park’s newest luxury accommodation, and it’s opening just in time for CloudFest 2020. They doubled down on Scandinavian style in outfitting its 276 themed rooms and 28 suites. If you spent time at the Colosseo or Bell Rock hotels at CloudFest 2019 earlier this year, you’d have noticed the construction—and now the Krønasår is ready for us. In this beautiful resort hotel, you’ll find:
- A bar inspired by the Viking Leif Erikson: we can’t guarantee that you’ll discover a new continent, but you’ll have a great time networking here.
- Dining options from buffet to high-end modern: if you’ve ever wanted to eat beneath a Viking longship, this is your chance.
- Historical artifacts from generations of maritime adventure: from the adorable to the odd, you’ll see something that makes you smile around every corner.
- The delightful attention to detail that makes Europa-Park so famous.
- Free shuttle service to CloudFest events so you staypart of all the action.
So clearly there’s only one sensible thing to do: take this place over for CloudFest 2020.
Use the new Registration Tool to not only reserve your hotel room, but also secure a free registration to the conference. It’s that easy.REGISTER FOR CLOUDFEST AND BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW